You can share your photos by emailing them to your friends or connecting to popular social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr, and Picasa. In the latest version 1.0.4, we added a few more social sites such as Sina Weibo, Renren, and so on (for mainland China users) where you can share your photos directly to. What's more, we added Instagram for people who would like to share their photos to there.
To share your photos:
1. From the default screen, swipe up or tap the paralleled horizontal lines at the bottom to open your photo album.
2. Choose the photo you want to share and tap the paper airplane icon near the lower left corner to open up the photo share menu.
3. On the photo share menu, add a caption and location to your photo.
4. To email a photo to your friend, tap the envelope icon and hit "Add New Email". Then choose if you would like to add an email from your phone's contact list, or enter a new email address.
5. If you like to share your photos to a social network from the photo share menu, tap the appropriate social network button to configure the network.
You are also allowed to share your photo to Instagram community
6. Tap the airplane icon to share your photo to the selected locations.